Placement will be on any of our campuses as per the need.
The placement rights are reserved by the management.
* Candidate must have Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree (as per requirement) and B.Ed or M.Ed from a recognised University.
* Candidate must have good English and Hindi, ability to correspond, PR skills, computer skills and should be quick to understand and use Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite
1. Based on the advertised staff requirements published, interested candidates can register with a written application letter along with their resume online.
2. The application is received and filtered based on the requirements and processed by the office of the Director – Administration
3. If suitable, a preliminary call with the selected candidate takes place for verification purposes
4. Once approved by the officer incharge, the office reverts to the candidate either declining the application or asking them to fill out the Application form
5. Submission of application form with required documents is mandatory
6. File for the selected candidate is prepared. Verification and processing of documents and references is done
7. Once verified and shortlisted, the file of the selected candidate is forwarded to the Interview committee.
8. The interview committee goes through the file and reverts with comments
9. If approved by the interview committee, the candidate is called for a formal interview (online or physical)
10. A demo class is taken before the interview as that serves as one of the criterias for final selection.
11. The final appointment is based on the interview and is solely to the discretion of the management
12. Salary and privileges are discussed during the interview.
* ALL RIGHTS FOR HIRING ARE RESERVED TO THE HR DEPARTMENT AND BASED ON THE DISCRETION OF THE MANAGEMENT