Hallmarks of our Institutions
- A place of safety and protection, where children are safe physically, and emotionally.
- A place of excellence where children can achieve full potential in their academic, creative, personal, physical, moral and spiritual development.
- A place of Biblical values and ethics, where children learn respect for themselves and others, and thus offer their best to the progress of community and nation at large.
- A caring & nurturing environment where children and adults feel they make a contribution, and are valued as individuals.
- A partnership between children, parents, staff & the community as a whole.
- A place of equal rights & privilege, were gender and sex discrimination removed, avoided and wiped out.